Saturday, June 03, 2006

Time for some change


Finally some motivation to take all those coins sitting in your dresser drawer and do something with them. You know the Coinstar machines you see at the grocery store? The big green machines you've never used. Well now you can turn your change into iTunes gift cards! Cool huh? Oh, and an added bonus is that if you do this instead of getting straight cash, you don't pay the 9% fee that Coinstar usually charges.
I'm on my way to count my pennies...

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Once you have found her, never let her gooooooooooo.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Okie said...

So my change jar can support my Roger Miller habit...nice

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Sweet! Finally a reason to get rid of that bag of coins in the dresser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home