Wednesday, May 24, 2006

South Pacific



KJ was recently in a school musical. It was South Pacific. He played the lead male character, Emile de Becque.
Here is a small snippet of video from the musical. The video is really really bad. Not sure why that happened but the audio is ok. You'll just have to trust me that it is really KJ standing center stage all by himself singing a girly song. Yeah, it was weird for me too. But, I have to admit he did AWESOME and I couldn't be any prouder than I am. I wish all of you could have been there to see it.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Okie said...

very cool...south pacific was one of my early musical favorites and from the sounds of things in the clip, he did a good job. :) way to go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home