Wednesday, June 14, 2006

smarty pants




End of the school year was a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would brag a bit.
My excellent son was invited to "Evening of Excellence" at Mountain Ridge Junior High.
He got an honor role award for achieving a 3.9+gpa through all three year years of Junior High. I was actually relieved he didn't get straight 4.0's. I think that's a little weird to be that perfect. I mean, do you have a life if you're getting straight A's?
KJ also got to share the night with some of his best friends who are also smarty pants.
Oh, and KJ also got a special award for his exellence in music. He has been part of the Symphonic and Jazz bands for 2 years running.
We're gonna have to build an extra room in the basement just to hold all his awards, oh, and his Dad's pride.
Great job kid, keep it up!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Blogger Okie said...

Congrats...that's very cool. :)

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Congrats to the parents! ...and maybe KJ as well I guess. Job well done.

I'll take a little credit myself for that highly educational birthday present we gave him a couple years ago!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home