Thursday, June 09, 2005

On Shaq's Back


The NBA is considering allowing advertising on players jerseys. Very much like NASCAR and European soccer leagues now do.
As soon as they approve it I have my line art ready. I call dibs on Shaq. As billboards go he is probably the biggest in the league. Not just in popularity but in actual girth. I have a better chance of my ads being seen on his back than any other player.
Cool.

Oh, and one more thought. Maybe the NHL could solve their childish problems by allowing jersey ads as well! Uh, wait a minute. Hmmm, players get in fight, nose gets bloodied. McDonald's logo gets drenched with fresh blood that you see the rest of the game. Maybe that isn't such a good idea after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home