Friday, November 19, 2004

Inspiripics


So, now that the shackles of the violent and offensive games industry are off, I have started my own company. It's called Inspiripics and you can see what it's all about at:
http://www.inspiripics.com

This is my effort to bring good things into this world. I spent 5+ years working to bring bad, offensive morally valueless crap into the world and now I am trying to make up for it.
I think deep down inside we all want to see good things. Too bad Hollywood and the games industry are convinced otherwise. I wanted so bad to do something meaningful. Now by creating inspirational images and artwork I feel that I am doing something meaningful each day.
I will have a link on my sidebar soon so that you can find Inspiripics anytime you want.
So, let me know what you think. You can send me your feedback at info@inspiripics.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home