Thursday, October 21, 2004

Giant sucking sound

Michael Moore was in Utah yesterday.
I knew there was something odd in the air as I drove around running errands yesterday. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know what it was. It was this giant Ass Michael Moore. What an idiot. And I really mean that. I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to say what he says. What is scary is all the people that love him and are 'following' him. That gives me chills up my spine.
Disagree with me?
Fine, but hear this. Guess who Michael's travel and speaking companion was?
Roseanne Barr.
Nuf said.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I listened to most of MM and RB's ranting and raving. It was about what I expected. Like Kerry and most of his supporters, all they can say is what an idiot Bush is and how bad his policies are and what a terrible President he is. Nothing positive, nothing in the way of what they would do differently.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home