Thursday, September 30, 2004

Catching up

It's been awhile. Not even sure if there is anyone out there that would notice. I hope you all haven't given up on me.
There has been A LOT going on in my life recently. I won't give gory details just yet, since there is all sorts of people that get their panties in a wad about confidentiality. But, there are big changes for me with my work.
So, I just updated my movie reviews with the latest 3 films I've seen in the last 2.5 weeks.
Wimbledon
Cellular
and Sky Captain

I enjoyed Wimbledon and Cellular. Sky Captain was a waste of 2 hours. What a dog! I actually 'hated' that movie. I was curious because it looked sooo different. I should have gone with my gut instinct and left it alone.

Presidential debates are tonight. YAWN. I don't care anymore. It's more of a distraction to me now than anything. I have 3 shows "Tivoed" that I'm gonna catch up on. Yeah, I know, duty to society etc. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm so sick of it all. It can't get over soon enough for me. I can't wait for John Kerry to disappear into the ethersphere like ol Al what's his name.

Later!

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Geesh! I thought maybe you had gone underground or something. I check your blog just about every day.
I'm curious to know "the big secret" so I'll keep checking.

Take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home