Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Dear Ndugu

Dear Ndugu:

I just had to write again. I just learned a new word. I think it might be African. Maybe you know it.
"Goosfraba"
You use it when your head is about to explode from too many stupid people being around you. It's supposed to help you calm down.
I told you last time I wrote about our upcoming elections. It sure does bring out the worst in people. There are thousands of people 'protesting' in New York City right now. New York is our biggest city. 8 million people live there. I bet you've never seen anything like that! There is a big political convention in New York this week. A convention is a big party where people from all over our country come together to pat themselves on the back and tell each other how right they are. Oh, and then afterword they go out and get drunk.
These protesters are funny. They are against the people 'partying' in New York and they are for, uh, well, I can't really tell what they are for, but you sure can tell they are against our President.
Well, uh anyway, I wanted to give you an update on our election and tell you a little bit about what life is like in America. Maybe you could come and visit someday!

Your friend,
Warren Schmidt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home