Thursday, June 11, 2009

Black and White and RED all over

Saw this today. It was hilarious. I believe we are living through a major transition not unlike the industrial revolution. Newspapers are literally disappearing before our eyes. The way we get information is changing almost daily it seems. Check out this little tongue in cheek Daily Show snippet that goes inside the New York Times. Some of the questions were funny and profound at the same time. I loved how the NYT guys literally had no answer to some of the questions.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dood! Did they actually let someone from the Daily Show into the building!? LOL!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Okie said...

That is beautiful.

I felt bad for the Times a few times, but I still laughed out loud. Hilarious.

 
At 7:26 PM , Anonymous DOD said...

Hmmmm. Takes me back to my days @ Orem-Geneva Times. I did the obits. And the Easter Egg Hunt (with you) .Took your pix with my Rolli. Even money says they went away............decades ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home