Thursday, June 04, 2009

Conan the unfunny man

I'm pretty sure I've posted something similar to this before in years past. It's time to talk about it again.
With Conan O'Brien taking over for Jay Leno on NBC's late night Tonight Show this week I have yet another opportunity to spout off about how NOT funny this guy is.
Sheesh. Seriously. Jay Leno is a hack and I rarely if ever tuned him in because I couldn't stand him but now it's been made even worse. Yah, I know everyone has their own tastes and opinions. However, I cannot comprehend how ANYONE can think Conan is funny. This guy is a dumb ass. He laughs at himself like he's the funniest guy on the planet. His ego could not be any larger than it is. I watched his entire first Tonight Show episode and my mouth was agape the whole time. In shock at how stoooopid it was. My 18 year old son sat next to me and kept looking at me as if to say, "what is this guys problem?" I asked him if he thought Conan was funny and he laughed out loud and said, "this is really stupid." Thank You. I trained him well. To think for himself and tell it like it is.
I was going to give examples from this first show but I'm not going to because it would make me pick up this keyboard and throw it through the FREAKING WINDOW BEFORE I COULD FINISH TYPING ANYTHING!!!!! Gah! What an ass monkey this guy is.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just murdered Conan for you now -- are you happy?!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Uh.

Guess I'll cancel the plans to take you guys to a Tonight Show taping this summer :-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home