Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good to be Apple


Yes, it's time again for me to gloat about Apple. I never tire of it. I know you do. Tough.
It's great to be an Apple fan boy right now. Check out the latest quarterly report. Best in company history. More macs shipping each quarter than EVER. The iPhone. Best smart phone out there bar none. Don't even try to argue. They should create a new category it's so much better. iPods. 'nuf said. Leopard, the newest version of OSX is shipping this week. It rocks. The current version of MacOS slays Vista and now they are releasing a new one. They are releasing a new version on the average of once per year over the last 6 years. Microsoft is taking 6-7 years between releases. Game over. I'm revelling in it. It's fun, and now more than ever I get to laugh at all the people out there still stuck in Windows land. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you all.
So picture me on a table dancing and yelling "Go Apple, Go Apple, Go Apple!!!"

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Okie said...

yeah...well...um...

Ok, who am I kidding? I'm typing this from my iPod. ;)

M$ is flailing & Apple is picking up the slack. If they'd split their stock for me so I could afford it, I'd invest.

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Jinx said...

Not even considering leaving the PC until games start simultaneously release on the Mac. Games are an area that Apple just has never seemed to understand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home