Monday, October 01, 2007

Which are you?


Easy way to choose who you're gonna vote for. Take THIS candidate quiz and find out who you will vote for.
As you can see above my top three were:

1. Romney (first Mormon pres?)
2. Huckabee (what a funny name)
3. McCain (will die of a stroke in office)

That does it. My decision is made and now I don't have to listen to all the political crap out there anymore. Yeah!
Now, if we can just get everyone to take this quiz, take the winner and we can all move on with our lives.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Funny, I picked Romney too. Duh!

 
At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-Romney
2-Huckabee
3-McCain

Are you brainwashing me in my sleep? Or are we just very compatible? hmmm...

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Okie said...

Hrm...well, I took it a few times and some of my answers bobbed back and forth.
3 out of 5 times, my results were:
1- Romney
2- Hillary
3- Richardson

What was funny was that the other two times, Hillary bounced to the number 1 spot, Romney went off my list entirely and some random third person popped up. I guess I'm split Romney/Clinton...maybe the two can pair up. ;)

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Romney vs Clinton?? = Heaven vs Hell... I think you might have broken the website! ;)

Mine:

1a Romey
1b Paul
2 Thompson
3 Hunter

Good grief I'm getting old...20 years ago I would have compared this list to the 3rd reich!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home