Monday, August 27, 2007

A Turn of the Page


I'm pleased to announce that I have recently accepted the position of Director of Web Development at BookWise & Company.
My time at FranklinCovey was short but very busy and I learned a great deal. I will greatly miss the people I worked with at FranklinCovey. I feel I created some lifelong friends in a short period of time.
BookWise is a startup company that has been around less than a year and has seen tremendous growth. If you want to know more about what BookWise does you can follow the link above. I am fortunate to be one of about 20 people creating a unique Book company that promises to give tens if not hundreds of thousands of people the opportunity to be a part of the "Best Home Based Business in the World."
I was recently reminded that my late Mother was a voracious reader and always had a large stack of books next to her reading chair. As I reminisced about this I turned to the table next to my easy chair and realized I have a stack of 6 books waiting to be read. I have followed in my Mother's footsteps without even realizing it. Now, I get to work around books and authors and book lovers every day. I am excited about it.
I dedicate my everyday work now to my Mother's memory and all of you out there that have a stack of books next to your chair.
Now get reading!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty dang cool KC.

Congrats!

















PS: Let us know if you need any help! ;-)

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Jinx said...

Woot! grats buddy. That is exciting news. :)

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Okie said...

Congratulations (I know I already said it...but figured I should do so publicly while I get back on the blogging horse).

Very awesome!!!

 
At 2:48 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Way to go, K. Greggory Carter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home