Saturday, August 18, 2007

#23


It was family reunion time again today. Each year the 'Clan Cunningham' gathers in or near American Fork and reunites.
This year was especially momentous. My Father pulled off a huge coup and got a real scottish bagpiper to come and perform for us. It was AWESOME!!! I love the bagpipes.
Here are some pics from the occasion.



My sis Raquel, of Fille deTulipe fame, and my wife Michelle were in charge of kids games. Raq pulled out all of her scrapbooking crap and went to town. I'll let her show off more on her blog ;) Here is a pic of Raq and the gang of relative kids having a great time.



One of the cousins is shown here explaining the parts of the traditional scottish garb. He is showing off the Cunningham tartan. He comes dressed like this every year. It's kinda fun. I'm thinking about doing it too but I'm afraid Raquel will choke to death from laughing so hard.



It's a family reunion so of course there have to be old people ;)



I finally did it! I played the bagpipes! I can now cross off #23 on my 'Life's Ambitions' list. It is much much harder than it looks. I almost passed out.



Of course KJ had to try it too! Now I can cross off #483 on my Life's Ambitions list. "I want to see my son play the bagpipes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home