Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fav TV



I have a new favorite Television show.
Journeyman.
NBC's Journeyman is a time travel show that really hits the spot for me. I have really enjoyed every episode. There are many questions as to what is happening to the main character, Dan Vasser, as he is sucked into the past at random to help out strangers in various predicaments. All while his wife, knowing what is happening, sits home wondering when he will disappear again. Each episode they are introducing more little pieces to the puzzle and it is fun to see it all start to fit together.
So, move over Lost, Heroes and BSG there's a new kid on the block.
Love it.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Mike said...

I like it... Don't love it yet, however the last episode really peaked my interest.

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Mike said...

oooohhhhh.... I just remembered... Dan uses an iPhone... the first show to do so...

now I get the whole picture ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home