Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Do you belong here?

TAKE THIS TEST and see if you have what it takes to become a citizen of the United States of America. This is a simulation of what prospective citizens are asked when they take the test to become a U.S. Citizen.
I'll admit I made it but just barely. I made a couple of stupid mistakes, otherwise I would have had 95%. You have to get 85% to become a citizen.
Some of the questions are harder than you might think. I guarantee that you will have to pause and think about a few of these.
We should give this test to everyone and 'boot out' those who don't pass. I have a feeling people wouldn't be complaining about overcrowding anymore.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger Okie said...

Well, I pulled of 95%. I guess maybe I really did learn something in that American Gov't class I took 2 yers ago. lol

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

95%. The one I missed was the form needed to become a Naturalized Citizen. You know what, they can keep that one! My question is this: What language does the form come in? English, or every other language (spanish, chinese, etc)?

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Phew! I barely made it as a US citizen (with the 85%).
I missed the following questions:

#8 - 7th amendment (I guessed the 19th)
#18 - I picked the President (okay, so this was a bit tongue in cheek)
#19 - I picked "Petition". Oh well.

I think I'm still good to be here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home