Friday, December 16, 2005

Rumbi!


I have a new favorite place for take out food. Rumbi Island Grill. They have a new sandwich, the Luau Pork sandwich. It is awesome. Of course a visit to Rumbi can't be missed without a cup of their pina colada cooler. Oh wow is it good. I just had to share.
Oh, and I just read more about the franchise and guess who created it? The guy who created Zuka juice that subsequently merged with Jamba juice. I liked Zuka better btw. I haven't even tried one of their rice bowls or salads yet. They all look yummy and they offer a yummy brown rice that is oh so healthy. Oh, and the Beach Club sandwich is to die for. They serve the sandwiches with tortilla chips with an oh so lite hint of lime. Yeah, it's good stuff. I would love it if Mr. Guadspot opened up the first franchise in LA! That would be too cool. Hey, I can dream, it's Christmas time.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 AM , Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger Mike said...

If my new business across from the High School in your town turns a quick profit I'll consider it.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Duh! Rumbi has been around for almost a year. Where have you been? I like the Mahi Mahi salads. Where did you read that one of the Zuka brothers started Rumbi?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home