Tuesday, December 06, 2005

pandora


Ok, this is cool. You need to check out Pandora .
If you listen to internet radio at all you should definitely check this out. It is a music service, a free music service, that allows you to create your very own personalized radio station. You give it an example of a song or artist you like and it creates a radio station that plays songs that are similar to your tastes. I tried it by typing in 'Jingle Bells' and I got a very cool Holiday stream of music. There were many many songs that I am not currently hearing on the radio or in my iTunes holiday list.
I am so glad I stumbled upon this and I hope you enjoy it too.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verrrrrrrrrrry Cool, Dude. Now I can find a tune with a REAL Bass instead of one of those electric things.

Hip Dad

 
At 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site! Thanx for passing it along KC.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home