Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Chatterz



Introducing Chatterz™. A new product from Inspiripics ™.
Following in the success of MirrorTalk ™ Chatterz ™ are die cut vinyl decals with a high tech twist.
The Internet generation have a different language for communication. Internet chatting, cell phone text messaging and the like has produced a whole different way of communicating. Emoticons and abbreviated text strings are the rule rather than the exception. Chatterz ™ are decals using this new language. They are a fun way for the high tech generation to continue communicating away from the keyboard and the cell phone. Chatterz ™ can be applied on any smooth surface. Examples would be car windows, inside of school lockers and mirrors.
Come see Chatterz ™ on the web at http://www.chttrz.com.

Let me know your thoughts on this new product line. I would love to have your feedback.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Quelly said...

I love it! I want one for my car! I will place my order soon --

 
At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There definatley needs to be a "n00b" one though. maybe a "i <3 joo" or a "n00blet on board". .. "AFK" would be a great one too.

heheh, great way to get the internet culture out there though. i have to educate my co-workers every day it seems on one thing or another i say that they don't quite get.

Great Concept!

 
At 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there one for my faves: "Dam!" or "Dam Bubba Bill" ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home