Thursday, January 06, 2005

Wintericity


The New Year started off with a 'puff' here. A large puff of snow. It hasn't snowed this much here for quite a number of years. It's kinda pretty to sit at my new office window (home) and watch the snow fall silently on my front yard. Shoveling the stuff stinks but it can be an interesting experience being as my driveway is as steep as it is. I can start at the top of the driveway and push off with the shovel and arrive at the bottom of the driveway in about 8 seconds, with a pile of snow. If I can keep my balance it is a fun ride. If I can't...well...I'll spare you the dialogue.
Oh, "what is a lot of snow you say?" How about 16 inches in 3 days and there is more coming!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Snow is Great but keeping your driveway clean sucks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home