Thursday, May 31, 2007

Straw that broke the camel's back

I just ran across THIS.
Universal Orlando and Warner Brothers are combining to open a "Harry Potter Theme Park".
What is it Bart Simpson says, "Ay carumba!" I was hoping since this year the final book in the Harry Potter series is coming out that maybe things would start winding down. I was wrong.
Well, I'll take solace in the fact that there aren't any plans for a "Lord of the Rings" theme park. Now that would really push me over the edge.
So, place this in the, "Things that could make me become a terrorist" file.
Moving on...

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL! When are we booking our trip?

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You are a big WEENIE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home