Thursday, April 13, 2006

unbearably sad

I read today about one of the side effects of global warming. I would have never thought of this one. We hear about bad weather, worsening hurricane seasons, coastal flooding and rising temperatures. These are all bad to be sure. However, due to the polar ice sheets melting Polar Bears are drowning by the dozens. It's true. I thought they could swim and they can, but evidently not very long or far. So, if they get trapped on a breakaway iceberg and it melts... well, it's sad. It's time to start a new foundation. Maybe I'll start it, I've never started a foundation before. SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!!
Now everyone go out and by hybrid cars and buy energy star appliances so we can save some polar bears. Go on now. Do it. I'm not kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home