Wednesday, March 29, 2006

420? Did you know?

READ THIS and let me know if you knew what this was before you read the article.
I'll be honest. I didn't know. I'm not embarrassed that I didn't know. I'm actually quite happy that I didn't. However, with a teenage son and a daughter on the cusp of teenagicity I guess it's time for me to know about the things that could potentially trip them up. If you have a teen or pre-teen you should probably bone up on some of this stuff too.

peace out

BTW, at 4:20 today I will be helping my daughter with her homework and possibly be on my way to pick up my son from his after school play practice.

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Didn't know that. Thanks. I always thought I wouldn't be as clueless as my parents but almost every day I learn something I didn't know

 
At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes. My clock in my office goes off at 4:20 everyday for a reason. Brings back the good ol days of high school and college.

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is 420.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home