Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Topsy Turvy

I guess I shouldn't be shocked by this.
A video game that is being marketed towards 'Christians' but has the violence of Grand Theft Auto. It is the first video game to be marketed based on the best selling Left Behind Series.
I for one am disgusted. People really do get some whacky ideas in their heads. It's as if the violence, blood and gore in this game is ok because you will be fighting the Antichrist and his followers. Hello? Am I the only one that thinks this is contradictory?
We must actually be close to the 'end' because I have a hard time imagining things getting more goofy than this.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

My favorite quote:

"But megachurches are very likely to embrace this game."

What's a megachurch?

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger Mike said...

It's where Godzilla and his homies go to pray.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home