Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Uhhhhlimpicks

Not sure about the rest of you but the Winter Olympics this time around just aren't catching my attention. They're actually kind of boring. Maybe it's because four years ago they were in my home town and I was very involved in my volunteer job. This time, we are only turning them on the TV when there just isn't anything else on. And even then we end up finding something else to watch. I could go on and on about what I really think. But, no one really cares so I'll spare you the ten seconds to read and the 2 seconds to forget what I said. So, there you go, I just gave you back 12 seconds. Don't say I never gave you anything...

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

My family on the contrary have been pretty active with the Olympics. Obviously it's not the same as four years ago but we are still excited to see the various events. You know what they say, "If you can't be an athlete then be an athletic supporter"

 
At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. Perhaps Jefferie needs to renew the elastic in his, ah, 2006 supporter.

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Mike said...

U.S. Hockey makes me :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home