Friday, February 03, 2006

World's Fastest Indian



The World's Fastest Indian

I LOVED this film. I can't say enough good about it. You have to see it. Maybe even twice. If you don't love it then you're dead or your soul's too far gone and you might as well be dead. I have waited a long time to go see a film as good as this one. It was extremely well done. It was beautiful. Anthony Hopkins was AWESOME and his supporting cast was amazing. I wish I were independantly wealthy so I could rent out a theatre and bring all of my family and friends together to see this.
Will it change your life? Maybe not. But it could. Did it change mine? Yes. Any really good film that I thoroughly enjoy changes my life.
Now, Hollywood should sit up and listen. It is this film that should be receiving 8+ Oscar nominations and not the filthy garbage/refuse/trash that was served up to us this last year. We'll see if this film gets any notice from Oscar next year. Maybe because of Mr. Hopkins it will. I hope so.
Am I exaggerating? Am I overcompensating because I'm seething with rage over this years Oscar nominations? No and No. This film was really that good. I enjoyed every single minute of it.
Now, I'm off to buy a lemon tree.

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I saw this on the way to NZ a few months ago. This guy is a pretty famous guy in NZ. I enjoyed the film but probably not as much as Kevin Gregory.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Money Back Guarantee??

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Kevin said...

Absolutely! But, you'll have to come get it...

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Ok...

You know, not only does he not look like and Indian, I really don't think he's that fat!

What gives there?

Or I guess I should just see it.

Then I'll get it.

Thanks.

Vinny Applehead

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home