Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bullish on Clariticity



ClariticityFantasy Blog Stock Market

Now you too can own a piece of Clariticity! Click the link above and see how you can buy and sell shares in blogs. It reminds me of a similar virtual movie stock market I participated in several years ago. I wonder if that is still around. Anyway, I stumbled across this and had a lot of fun checking out all my friends blogs to see how much they are worth and how much they are trading for etc. I also bought some stock in some of my friends blogs.

GuadSpot
iPaulo ($68! sheesh expensive!)
HockeyGuy
and
Fille de tulipe

and then I ran out of money. Oh well, this is why I don't play with my money on the real stock market.
Anyway, you should register and claim your blog. You get a bunch of shares and some other stuff. So, this is just another way to spend some of your valuable time on something useless ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Okay, I finally had time to set this up. I'm in the process of "claiming" my blog. We'll see how this goes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home