Thursday, July 20, 2006

Swarm


I am really enjoying seeing the different ways people are coming up with to view the web. This one is somewhat addicting. I'm not sure how they are determining their data but basically the most popular sites will 'swarm' to the center. You can hover over the thumbnails and see better what page it is and even click it to be taken there. Neat. I found some cool places I had never been in just a few minutes. You do have to be careful however so be forewarned!!!
See SWARM HERE.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Okie said...

Very interesting...though I left it on overnight and my system was at a crawl the next day...they need to optimize it more (or maybe it's just not built for 12+ hour running *grin*)

And to reply to your other comment...we definitely need to have a Pinball fest sometime...where's a good arcade by you with good machines?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home