Thursday, May 19, 2005

YAWWWWWNNN

star wars episode iii

well, there's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back.

I am proud to say I didn't drink the kool aid. No I'm not gonna say I loved it and that it was great and all that crap.
This was one of the worst films ever created. And when you take into account the effort and money it took to do so it is a monumental disaster. Someone should make a film about how terribly horrible this movie was. Now that film might be the greatest disaster film of all time!
I'm soooo glad I didn't stay up till 0 dark thirty to see it.
I had to bite my tongue in about a dozen places this afternoon while watching. It was just sooooo bad.
Well, at least it's over. No more star wars. Maybe Mr. Ego aka George Lucas will go into retirement now.
So, finally we have two of the biggest downer film series of all time out of the way. LOTR and SW. Maybe someone will finally make some good films now. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home