Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ooops they did it again!


Microsoft got caught with their pants down, again.
You hear of product recalls in the millions and you think of the automobile industry. Microsoft announced today that they are recalling over 14 million Xbox power cables. Doh!
Something about catching on fire and burning carpet. Nice.
I can see how this happened. I know a little something about the testers that work in this part of Xbox land. They probably had test cases for how much weight an Xbox power cord could hold if someone tried to hang themselves with it, but should we test to see if it will catch carpet on fire? Evidently not. MSTest, YOU ROCK!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Neat. Just got my email from M$, offering me a new power cord. Too bad they didn't notice and it wound up burning my house down (while we were all out of course). You'd be calling me Bill Gates Jr. Jr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home