Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Just what we need


Godfather the game. By none other than the 800lb gorilla of game developers Electronic Arts. This world is going to hell in a hand basket and the video game industry is doing its level best to push us over the edge.

"The game will allow players to create their own mob character and work their way up the criminal chain from petty theft to drive-bys and extortion to control of the Corleone family in a virtual New York spanning 1945-55."

Great.

"Authenticity is the key," said David DeMartini, executive producer for the high-profile game title."


Can't wait to see the horse's head in the virtual bed.

(NOTE: now that I have gotten the bad taste of the video game industry out of my mouth, you can expect more strong opinions from me about the crap they are making. Oh and just wait until my former group starts putting 'their' crap out there. You're gonna want to stay tuned for that. Cuz, it's gonna be special. Am I bitter? You could argue that. That's really not where this is coming from. If I were bitter you would have seen diatribe after diatribe about these bozos right after we parted ways. Now that it's been over 4 months, I've got some pretty good hindsight working for me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home