Monday, June 21, 2004

To the Utmost Furlong


I love horses. Always have. I can't say I have ever been on one more than once or twice in my life. I have loved these animals for as long as I can remember. To me horses are a testimony to the existence of God. Such an amazing creature could not have just randomly appeared or 'evolved'. When I see a horse I feel God's pleasure. I feel sorry for atheists. They miss out on so much.
I watched the film 'Seabiscuit' again last night. I enjoyed it even more than the previous two times I have viewed it. I especially enjoyed watching the horses this time. The filmmakers really caught the beauty of these majestic animals.
During one scene my son sitting next to me whispered, "beautiful" as we watched one of the horse races. It was exactly what I was thinking at that moment. It is a moment I shared with my son that I won't soon forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home