Monday, June 21, 2004

A Good Friend and a Meal

In the last few days I have had the opportunity to share a meal and some conversation with two of my good friends. There is nothing like spending time with a good friend. I have been blessed with several of them. I use to wonder about the old men sitting in the cafe or sitting at the lunch counter. Don't they have anything better to do? It seems like they sit there all day long. I get it now. They are friends and they are sharing a meal together. They listen and they talk and then they listen some more.
I think if I could, that would be all that I would do. Go from meal to meal and friend to friend. If you're a friend of mine and haven't shared a meal with me recently, I will be contacting you shortly.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Amen and Amen

BTW, I very much enjoyed the lunch too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home