Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leave it to the Brits


Leave it to the Brits to have a city named, wait for it, Shitterton. I just stumbled across this article in a British newspaper while reading another article. It's a pretty good read if you have a few minutes. CLICK HERE
My favorite line is referring to the sign at the entrance to the city.

"As far as I'm concerned, the only annoying thing about it is that the Shitterton sign keeps being stolen. I point out that it wasn't there when I arrived a few minutes earlier. "Really? That's three gone this year, already. We're trying to get planning permission for one that's engraved into a huge lump of Purbeck stone. They won't be able to get that into the boot of their car."

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sign should be infront of an office we both know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home