Friday, November 04, 2005

Kryptonite

I've discovered it! I've discovered actual real live kryptonite. You know the stuff that robs Superman of all his powers and turns him into a bluthering idiot. I found it!

It's called Nickelodeon. It has other names too, like The Disney Channel and The Toon network. I've now seen first hand how the programming on these networks can turn a grown man into a bluthering idiot. Oh, and it can turn a child into a zombieized grumpy nothing right in front of your eyes.
Shelby had surgery on her knee a couple of days ago. She is doing great by the way. But, she is laid up and can't walk for a few days. So...we turn on the tv...and WHAMO we start watching 'Fairly Odd Parents' and 'Sponge Bob Square Pants'. After two days of this I am so thouroughly disgusted that I really don't know what to do. I cannot believe this crap they make ON PURPOSE! There are teams of adults, highly paid professionals responsible for purposely making this stuff. I am offended, disgusted and beyond nauseous.
Now, I don't know where they make this crap, but my guess is it is near if not in Hollywood. Because it so closely resembles the evil soul sucking garbage that the film industry is perpetrating on the world.
Ack, petooey, thhhhhhpppp, I can't get this bad taste out of my mouth. My next task is to pry my daughter away from the vortex of doom that has sucked her in and will not let go. Yup, it's just like kryptonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home