Tuesday, September 06, 2005

marching


Shelby and I took a trip to the cineplex on Labor Day afternoon and took in the surprisingly good,"March of the Penguins".
While it was at times a little too complex for Shelby she caught on to an amazing amount of the story. I enjoyed it from start to finish and especially enjoyed the narration by Morgan Freeman. The music was very soothing and helped bring out the beauty of Antartica, somehow adding depth to an otherwise basically black and white world.
Watching this film reminds me that there is ever so much going on on this planet that I don't understand or have ever heard about. If there is a down side to this film it is that they didn't answer enough questions about these funky little creatures in tuxedos. Now I am going to have to go off and do some research of my own to fill in the blanks. I'd like to say I'm going to the South Pole to do this research but me and 80 degrees below zero definitely do not get along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home