Monday, September 19, 2005

Just like heaven

Just when I thought Hollywood had 'completely' gone to Hell in a handbasket. When I thought it was impossible for the Big H to make a decent film that I could actually enjoy without having sex (Wedding Crashers), violence (Lord of War) stupid politics (pick one) and insane racial gobbeldygook (Crash), thrown in my face. I was pleasantly surprised by 'Just Like Heaven'. I really enjoyed it. It was a very nice 2 hour break from the 'real' world. It wasn't realistic. Far from it. It was funny. It was fun. It was nice to see with my wife :). I haven't always loved Reese Witherspoon but I really liked her in this one. And Mark Ruffalo is one of my new favorite leading men. Yes, it was somewhat predictable, but that didn't bother me one bit because I was 'entertained'. Yes, folks I go to the movies to be entertained and to relax. Imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home