Monday, August 02, 2004

Missed Opportunities

Al Qaeda has let me down.
Just when you thought you could count on them to do their 'best' uh, er or their 'worst' they didn't come through. They had a golden opportunity to 'take out' the damnocrats last week. All the fruits and nuts of the damnocrat party were uh 'partying' in Boston. One well placed dirty bomb could have taken out the lot of em. ;)
I'm surprised the networks didn't plan an attack of their own. It surely would have ensured higher television ratings.
I actually caught 'the speech' on TV Thursday evening. It was very entertaining. I held a mirror in front of my face so I could see the veins on my forehead pop in and out in unison with the vitriolic chanting of, "WE CAN DO BETTER, AND HELP IS ON THE WAY!"
I just keep thinking, how can people bold face lie like that over and over and over and over...?
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that next month at the RNC 'party' we'll be faced with some of the same. Can we just get this damn thing over with and move on to more important things like who the next JAMES BOND is going to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home