Sunday, October 04, 2009

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

Number One Son is now filling out his paperwork to serve a volunteer 2 year mission for the LDS Church.
Here is a little video of the map in our home where we are marking all the guesses from family and friends as to where he might go. Feel free to comment if you want to log a guess. Or, you can email me at kageysea AT Gmail.com.

NOTE: Items on the map. The white flags are the guesses. You will get white flags with your names on them if you make a guess. The white dots (pins) are Current LDS temples. The Red dots (pins) are US Embassies and the Blue dots (pins) are US consulates. The green dots (pins) are places someone in our family has lived or visited.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger Okie said...

lol...that's awesome. Looking forward to the update.

My guess is Germany-Berlin

As a heads up, I've awarded you a blog award...stop by my blog to pick it up. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home