Wednesday, December 26, 2007

#1 - Countdown to 500

#1. Last and best.
Many of my posts have been about my family. THIS was probably my favorite. After a family trip to Sea World in San Diego last year I made this montage and I enjoy it every time I look back on it. Not sure if anyone else thought it as funny as I did but I don't care. After 4 years of blogging I've found that I do this for myself not for anyone else. I don't monitor traffic any longer and don't really care if anyone reads. I just enjoy writing and sharing and having something 'out there'.
So, for goals I am hoping to someday reach the 1000 post bar. It took 4 years to get to 500 I hope to get to 1000 much quicker. One way I hope to accomplish this is to write more of my own thoughts and not just sharing other things that I have found or have been sent by others. Of course because I am stubbornly arrogant as so many have pointed out this means I may step on a few toes now and again. I hope those of you who do stop by don't get too offended. I hope you'll take the 2 seconds it takes to 'put me in my place' and tell me I'm wrong and why. Some of my favorite moments blogging have been when I've had some tense and serious discussions with many of you. I've learned from them and for the most part have enjoyed it.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this one! I loved all the little quote bubbles. There's something to be said about putting words in someone else's mouth :)

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I for one am looking forward to the next 500 posts. No worries about stepping on my toes. Bring on your comments, opinions, and other banter. I can't wait to read, enjoy, and smile.

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Are j00 calling me a fatty?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home