Friday, December 22, 2006

Zuzu's Petals



Here is Christmas gift number 2 for Michelle this year.
I just ran across THIS article. I know she will find it as interesting as I did.
Her favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life". In the film there is a little girl named Zuzu that loses some petals from the flower she brings home. Her Father, George Bailey,(James Stewart) pretends to glue them back on. The term 'Zuzu's petals' became synonymous with the film. The actress, Karolyn Grimes, that played Zuzu is still alive and does appearances. The interview is an interesting look at the behind the scenes etc. of the 1946 film.
Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you so cute! I do love this movie...I wonder if I'll ever be able to name another dog Zuzu after finding out she is a real person...hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home