Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rockin 16th

KJ is 16.

I'll just let that hang in the air for a moment.

Ok, I can breathe again. No drivers license yet. Thank God for new laws that make a new driver drive with an adult on a learners permit for 6 months before they can get the real thing. KJ has till February. Me? I'm in denial about the whole driving thing. Can't bring myself to throw him the keys and say, "let's go get a coke." But I'll have to soon.
Dating? Ever try taking a large dog for a walk and the dog takes you for a walk by pulling you down the street by the leash? That's what we've got. A 16 year old that can't wait to get married. I just hope the leash doesn't break ;) No official first date yet, but it can't be far off.

So, we decided to blow the doors off and take KJ to a BLUE MAN GROUP concert for his birthday. They just happened to be in SLC on his birthday. I think he really liked it. And, yes, Mike I am still trying to regain my hearing from Monday evening. It was stinkin LOUD!!! I guess loud means good. Whatev. I took video on my nifty new phone but I'm not going to post it, who knew that cell phone video was basically worthless!!! What a croc. We had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen pre-concert. Here's a pic from dinner. Oh, it was KJ, Mom and Dad, and Aunt Raquel for the evening. It was fun. The music, the humor (reminded me of Mike) and the company were all excellent.

Happy Birthday KJ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home